E-Tech is the #1 trusted Quickbooks data recovery provider for over two decades. Our Data Recovery team can repair damaged or corrupted Quickbooks file in the same version of Quickbooks saving you money from upgrading to a newer version of Quickbooks you do not need. We work with all international editions of Quickbooks: US, Canada, UK, Australia and NZ (Reckon Accounts).
File Repair Services
- Quickbooks Data Recovery
- Quickbooks Multiple Currency Removal
- Quickbooks for Mac Data Recovery
- Quickbooks Password Recovery
- Quickbooks Error Code Repair
- Quickbooks Negative Inventory Repair
- Quickbooks Optimization Service
- Quickbooks TLG Recovery
Quickbooks Data Services
- Quickbooks File Merge Service
- Quickbooks Super Condense Service
- Quickbooks File Optimization Service
- Quickbooks List Reduction Service
- Quickbooks Multi-Currency Removal Service
- Quickbooks International Edition Conversion
- Quickbooks Desktop to Online Conversion
- Quickbooks Audit Trail Removal Service
- Quickbooks Online File Preparation
- Quickbooks Period Copy for CRA/IRS Audit
- QuickBooks Programming
Below are some of the common errors we can resolve:
- All -6000 error codes when opening or using your Quickbooks data file such as (-6000, -82), (-6000, -301), (-6000, -305), (-6123, -xxx), (-6150, -1006), (-6177, 0), (-6189, -82), (-6000, -30), (-6210, 0), -6143, -301
- Error codes -6150, -1004
- Verify ToC: Verify has failed due to an error under Transfer of Credits, related to the following transactions. Ensure that all entries are rectified before proceeding for Rebuild.
- Error: "QuickBooks has experienced a problem and must be shut down"
- Connection to company file has been lost
- An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
- Any C = ERROR you may encounter such as C=43, C=44, C=47, C=53, C=79, C=88, C=225, C=315
- This is not a QuickBooks data file or is damaged
- Errors restoring a backup or portable file such as Error in reload.sql at line X. Sybase message: cannot convert to a timestamp.
- Problems while running verify, rebuild, backup, archive, condense, or upgrading.
- We're sorry. QuickBooks couldn't open your company file. We'll try to fix the problem. Click Start to begin. If the problem continues, contact support for assistance and report error codes: (-6123, 0).
- QuickBooks encountered a problem. The Support site contains information about this type of error and how to resolve the issue. Go to the Support site to view an article about the error. If the article doesn't help you resolve the problem, contact Support for assistance. Error codes: (-6000, -77).
- Transaction data has changed. Another user has made changes to this transactionor a transaction that is linked to it. QuickBooks will refresh the data for this transaction.
We can resolve other Quickbooks problems as well. Please contact us if you don’t see your problem listed here and want to know it can be fixed.
To send us your data file for a FREE evaluation, please fill in a recovery request using the link below:
Quickbooks Recovery Request